Wee Little Birthdays index
Does anyone else get so excited when it’s time to plan your little one’s birthday party!? Or maybe the idea of trying to round up a bunch of kids and keep them entertained makes you grab the IB pro fen just thinking about it. Either way, we have some great party ideas for you. Pinterest is such a gold mine of ideas, but there is also what I call the “curse of Pinterest” that puts a sort of pressure on a mom to create a party that is worthy of pinning. Well this is a no pressure, safe environment here and we just want to have fun! A little decor never hurt anyone, but don’t be afraid to scale something down so that the planning stays fun and not stressful.
1. Paint Party! This party is great for boys OR girls and the work is all up to the kids. Gather a few supplies, set up a “mess safe” area and let the kids go wild! The great thing about this them is you don’t have to worry about a color scheme, you can grab almost any decor items in any color!
2. Tea Party! This color scheme is just adorable, and the idea of a little tea party for girls is too cute. It can also stay pretty simple and all you need is some “tea” and simple sandwiches!
3. Teepee Party! This is another great party for boys OR girls. Such a fun party in the park idea with some great DIY tutorials for tents and decor from Kelli Murray!
4. Flora and Fauna! This little girl party is to die for. Beautiful florals and a woodland feel creates the perfect fairytale atmosphere. Flowers are easy to find, and there are so many great paper flower DIY projects to add a unique element to this simple design for a party!
5. Bunny Party! This party was themed off of one of Kelli Murray’s (previously shown party) designs. Pick any animal your kid really loves and it makes it great for a boy or a girl.
For other great party ideas Hostess Blog is a great resource. She has so many options as well as free printables to make your life a bit easier!
Have you thrown a great party recently? Share your pictures and ideas with us!