That’s a Wrap: Present Wrapping DIYs
It’s true that it is what’s on the inside that counts, but when it comes to gifting what’s on the outside can be just as good. We have been loving the ways people are wrapping gifts this year so we had to bring some of our favorite DIYs for different ways to package your presents.
1. Chalk Board Wrapping – We love the chalkboard trend going around and now its made its way around to wrapping paper. With just a milky pen and black paper add little doodles and holiday decor to your gifts. DIY via Going Home to Roost
2. Hand Stamped Presents – No need to buy wrapping paper anymore! With bold patterns and bright colors you can make pretty paper all on your own! DIY via Cotton and Flax
3. Pom Pom Paper – We can not get enough of this pom pom paper! With a little ball of fluff this reindeer paper is now covered in Rudolph look-a-likes. DIY via The Proper Pinwheel
4. Mini Wreath Gift Tags – Mini wreathes make for pretty cute cards! DIY via Frolic
5. Branch + Boxes – By adding a little foliage to you gift, you can make it much more festive! DIY via Mash Makes
6. DIY Paper Bags – We love this DIY because you can you any paper you please. They are practically a present themselves! DIY via Hello Sandwich
7. Lots of Layers – Mix up patterns, colors and other fun accents to create a cute wrapping scheme. DIY via Color Me Pretty
Which DIY is you favorite?