May DIY Round Up! index
Is it just me, or is this year going by way too fast?! It’s time to say goodbye to May and hello to June with some fabulous DIY project ideas! Ranging from home to fashion and simple to the more daring of DIY projects, here are 5 inspiring ideas to get your summer started!
1. Nail and Yarn Wall Art This would be such a cute idea for a nursery or child’s room too!
2. Custom Ottoman Not as difficult as it looks, but certainly not for the DIY beginners. This is a GREAT idea for taking an old ottoman and making it new instead of buying a new one!
3. Jersey Baby Headband This is way too cute. Make a bigger one for mommy and daughter matching headbands!
4. Bleached Sweater A DIY from Ascot Friday, this is a fun way to make any clothing item new. Laura is a mommy of two, too!
5. Clutch These clutches are gaining popularity and are so easy to make!