How to Clean Sterling Silver Jewelry Effortlessly
Have you ever found yourself wondering how to clean sterling silver? Keep your jewelry looking POSH by watching this video from ExpertVillage will fill you in.
You’ll need a glass, heatproof dish to start with. It should be big enough to fit your sterling silver piece into. Next:
- Cover the bottom of the dish with aluminum foil.
- Lay your jewelry down flat inside.
- Gently sprinkle baking soda over the entire piece.
- Pour boiling water over the bakingsoda.
- Remove your silver and rinse.
- Dry the piece with a paper towel, then polish it with a soft cloth.
When you are done, store your silver in an airtight container to keep it looking great.
Now that you know the cleaning process, it’s time to get some sterling silver! We’ve got an amazing selection here at Posh Mommy Jewelry.