New year, new you, right? 38 percent of American’s make weight-related New Year’s resolutions and if you are one of those determined and motivated people, we are here to help you get off to a good start!
Unfortunately, after a few weeks, with busy schedules, kids, work etc…resolutions tend to get forgotten about. Not this time! Shape Magazine listed the top 10 reasons we don’t stick to our resolutions.
- Doing it alone 6. Unrealistic resolutions
- “Lofty” resolutions 7. No plan
- Giving up too easily 8. Lack of honesty
- Time Management 9. Wrong perspective
- Financial burden 10. Not believing in yourself
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice from one half of a Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons of Rich Maple Syrup
- 1/10 of a Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 – 2 cups of Pure Water